Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby Day out @ Ikea / Ikano Power Centre

Today, my husband granted me a permission to take out the kids.Our house owner had decide to replace the kitchen cabinet.so few construction job took over the house and it's really dusty.better to take the kids out but my husband stay at home to monitor the job.

since my sister came to our house and she wanted to buy a wedding gift for her friend,then we decided to go to Ikea.the last time i was there is in 2004. This day out is a record coz we when out from 10.30am till 10.30pm.


i decide to bring along the stroller which was bought in year 2005 and only use once. my planning is to put Eirfan but he refuse to sit.Erisya keep on saying"nak duduk...letih le jalan".




Having lunch at Fasta Pasta @ Ikano. The food is not bad. For the kids, i ordered vegetable soup and garlic bread. my sister choose fettucinni with sos.


This is my brief idea for my new kitchen cabinet for my new house @ Kulim Hi Tech. I did took some of the brochure but at the end forget to take it out from the Ikea Bag.Luckily i still keep the 2008 ikea catalogue.


Eirfan enjoying himself at Kluang Station

No comments: