Sunday, March 16, 2008

Muffin here...muffin there...

Erisya keep on ask me to bake cake for her...as if her mummy is a great chef le konon.I never bake cake in the entire life except when i'm in Form 1 doing this Kemahiran Hidup subject.But for that,i'm not the one who bake it.It's my friends.I just monitor and become the boss(cewah).At that time,i'm not that keen on cooking.I'm more towards pertukangan and doing the electronic circuit board.

Since i don't have the heart to let her down,i bought this Nona Blueberry Muffin Premix (Insant flour mix le...),some colourful chocolate rice, chocolate chips and blueberry filling.The instruction quite easy to follow.All you need to do is add in 3 eggs,100g of water and 120gm of vegetable oil (I use Minyak Mazola).

Steps:

1.Preheat oven 200'C
2.Start to beat the flour mix,add egg,water,vegetable oil until everything become smooth and fluffy
3.grease the cupcake container.
4.pour in the batter.decorate it with chocolate rice / chocolate chips / put the blueberry filling on top @ inside the batter
5.bake for 15 minutes.

This are the outcome:




Once done,my suprise Erisya ate almost 10 cuppies of the muffins, Eiran ate 2cuppies and husband ate around 6cupies.I really proud of myself of making my family happy.One box of flour mixture = 35 cupcakes(depends on how you fill in).She even bring 12cupcakes to her babysitter's house.Next time i should try to do the cupcakes with buttercream topping.

No comments: