Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Look , New Resolution...perhaps?!

2008 is just around the corner.A year full of event is nearly ended...here come the new year. Here are the events happen through out 2007

January 2007
1st - birthday of Ahmad Efendi Mohd Hassan. my beloved husband, wonderful papa to my kids. and also birthday of Mr. Hussain ....my hero, my abah.

February 2007
3rd - my son, Ahmad Eirfan Efendi was born at 1.30pm at KBMC.Unexpected since i'm on my way to attend an exam duty that afternoon. Luckily. With the delivery, i also get my 4-months bonus plus 2 months of maternity leave (6 bulan of dapat gaji tanpa keje hehehe)

April 2007
24th - our 3rd year of wedding anniversary. Full of laughter, sadness, tear and joy.More years to go...insyaallah

May 2007
4th - my girl Nur Erisya Sofea celebrate her 2nd birthday.Big girl already...

June 2007
10th - my 29th birthday. another year to enter the world of 30.

August 2007
17th - my late grandmother, Hjh Hasiah bt Shaari....pass away peacefully. A wonderful, loving grandma to me. Al-Fatihah

September 2007
8th - 23rd birthday of Linda, the only sister i have, the one that i always argue with during my childhood. hehehe
13th - birthday of big brother, Nizam and his daughter, Nana
15th - birthday of mom, Ms.Asmah Che Mat.. wonderful mom to me and my siblings,a grandma to my kids

Phew...all the celebration, all the sadness, all the memories.
anyway,welcome year 2008, goodbye year 2007.


No comments: