Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tahun Baru.....Azam Baru...

New Year is here already....yeah!!so..what have i done to celebrate it?nothing much.actually on new year eve,plan to celebrate with the kids and husband look at the fireworks from our house.Boleh nampak dari balcony tapi sayup2 je.Then the kids pun tido awal around 8pm in hope that when it is the time, they shall wake up.Yes...indeed they wake up around 11pm.but then...dum!back to sleep again!alamak...rosak planning. I did ask Erisya and this is what she say:

around 8.00pm
mummy : kakak, nak tgk firework tak?
erisya : nak!nak!nak main gak
mummy :ok..nnt kita tgk dkt depan umah.

around 11.30pm...
mummy :kakak, kata nak tgk firework...ni dah nak tido
erisya :ala mummy...ngantuk le....sok2 je lah tgk.

terus angkat tangan tido...ahaks....alahai my daughter.habis rosak program tul le.toleh2 sesorang je le layan fireworks dkt TV.here goes my new year celebration.

2008.....this is what i try to achieve for this year....
1. more saving in my account
mean: less shopping, less eating

2. bank-in more money in my kids Maybank accounts
mean: increase a bit of their allowance

3. spend more time with family and self
mean: take more leave since 2007 still got extra 28 days of annual leave

4. be more patience with the children
mean: need to be verry...verry patience.not good to show all the emotional in front of the kids

5. try to complete a whole of Al-Quran this year

6. try to full utilize the kitchen
mean: want to try to bake a cake...but till now still afraid.reason: takut terbantut, tak de orang nak mkn,tak sedap....bla bla bla...(inner fear yang sebenarnya)

7. try to conceive for the 3rd child to be born in year 2009...boleh tak?

8. to be the best daughter to my parents, the sweetest wife to my husband and the greatest mummy to my child

anyways,
2008 means that my girl is going to be 3 years old, my son shall turn to 1 year old,marriage shall be 4 years and myself....the big 30..

Moga apa yang diidamkan akan menjadi kenyataan....InsyaAllah..AMIN.


HAPY NEW YEAR 2008!

No comments: